We care about your well-being, personal growth and development. General well-being and psychological health is necessary for successful academic performance. We offer a range of free, professional and confidential individual and groupbased services that are designed to meet the needs of students at a higher education institution.
We are here to support you – give us a call or visit our offices to access our services outlined below.
- Personal counselling & psychotherapy
- Career assessment & career counselling
- Degree planning & academic support
- Graduate recruitment & part-time employment
- Developmental & psychosocial workshops
- Support groups & forums
- Advocacy & campaigns