- On-line (Self Help) registration commences on Monday, 07 January 2019 for Undergraduate (Programme Specific), Doctoral and Masters by Full Research.
- Assisted ONLINE registration : Monday, 28 th January – Friday 01 February 2019
- Compulsory academic counselling and student support for returning students with negative term decisions. Monday, 21st – 25 th January 2019
- The Final date for payment of all fees required for registration is Friday, 01 March 2019.
- Lectures commence on Monday 04 February 2019.
- The Final day for change of curriculum Friday, 01 March 2019.
Registration Process per School
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All students with no registration holds may register once the on-line registration system is open from the Monday 07 January 2019.
- Students with no registration holds (i.e. RISK, document hold, etc.), but have outstanding fees, can provisionally capture their module choices on- line, and will be automatically registered once they receive the necessary financial clearance.
- Students with registration holds and outstanding fees should first receive academic and curriculum counseling before capturing their module choices on-line, they will be automatically registered once the necessary financial clearance is granted.