About the PR Office
The College Public Relations Office is responsible for ensuring that the marketing and communication needs of the College are achieved.
The College Public Relations team is responsible for:
- The marketing and communication needs of the College
- Promoting the College to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Media planning and management
- Planning, production and management of publications and marketing material
- Planning, management and implementation of events and marketing opportunities
- Providing advice in relation to PR activities
- Web services
Oversees all marketing, communication and public relations activities for the College including: student recruitment, media, advertising, events and publications
Researches and writes articles to promote and showcase the College’s achievement in UKZN publications. Also organises and arranges publicity for College events and campaigns.
Designs, Maintains and updates the website of the College, Schools and Centres.