The College Public Relations Office is responsible for ensuring that the marketing and communication needs of the College are achieved.
The College Public Relations team is responsible for:
- The marketing and communication needs of the College
- Promoting the College to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Media planning and management
- Planning, production and management of publications and marketing material
- Planning, management and implementation of events and marketing opportunities
- Providing advice in relation to PR activities
- Web services
For further assistance, contact the College PR Manager at Zulux@ukzn.ac.za/ 031 260 1868
Public Relations: Manager
Oversees all marketing, communication and public relations activities for the College including: student recruitment, media, advertising, events and publications
Researches, writes, conducts interviews and compiles stories/articles for UKZN internal and external publications and the media
Designs, Maintains and updates the website of the College, Schools and Centres.